DENTOCORE / DENTOCORE BODY
For direct restorations
Available in 2 versions: Dentocore and Dentocore Body
What is the difference ?
The viscosity of Dentocore is not too viscous, not too liquid ; whereas Dentocore Body has a firmer consistency.
Available in syringe and cartridge
* Dual (self- and light-curing) Polymerization guaranteed, even in the areas which are unreachable with the LED curing unit light
* Rubbery phase allows for removal of excess material
* Enhanced mechanical properties of conventional Bis-GMA composite
* Low polymerization shrinkage, better marginal adaptation
* Excellent compressive strength for long lasting restorations
* Fluoride release
* Strengthens natural tooth structure and helps to prevent secondary tooth decay
* 3 different tips for Automix syringes: Extra-fine, intra-oral and fine and flexible colibri